Notification of cancellation rights
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purposes that are outside his trade, business or self-employed profession.
Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving a reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, took possession of the goods. To exercise your right to cancel, you must inform us,
of your decision to cancel the contract in a clear statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or email). You may use the attached model cancellation form for this, but you are not obliged to. To comply with the cancellation deadline, it shall be sufficient to send off the notification that you are exercising your right to cancel before the deadline expires.
Consequences of cancelling
If you cancel this contract, we shall refund all payments made by you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs that have arisen from you choosing a different delivery option from the most economical standard delivery offered by us) without undue delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day the notification of your cancellation of this contract reached us. We shall use the same payment method to reimburse you that you used for the original transaction, unless something else has been expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will charges be made for reimbursing you. We may refuse to reimburse you, until the goods have been received by us or until you have produced proof that you have sent back the goods, whichever is the earlier. You shall send back or hand over the goods without due delay and in all cases, at the latest, within fourteen days of the day you instructed us of the cancellation of the contract. You shall have complied with the deadline, if you send off the goods before the fourteen-day deadline expires.
The immediate costs of returning the goods shall be borne by you.
You shall only be liable for any reduction in the value of the goods, if this reduction in value has resulted from unnecessary handling of them that goes beyond the required examination of the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Model cancellation form
(If you wish to cancel your contract, please fill in this form and send it back to us.)
– I/we (*) hereby cancel the contract made by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the consumer/s
– Address of the consumer/s
– Signature of the consumer/s (only for paper notifications)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
Exclusions from and early expiry of the right to cancel
The right to cancel does not exist for contracts
– for the delivery of goods that are not ready-made and for the manufacture of which a consumer’s individual choice or requirement is a key factor or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
– for the delivery of goods which may perish quickly or for which the use-by date would soon be exceeded;
– for the delivery of alcoholic drinks whose price was agreed at the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose actual value depends on market fluctuations over which the entrepreneur has no control;
– for the delivery of newspapers, journals and magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right to cancel shall end earlier for contracts
– for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable to return for health or hygiene reasons if their seal has been broken after delivery;
– for the delivery of goods if they are, due to their nature, inextricably mixed with other goods after delivery;
– for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been broken after delivery.
The procedures described in this “Returns” section are not the prerequisites for properly exercising the right to cancel in accordance with the section “Information on consumer cancellation rights”.
Customers are asked to contact the Seller, before returning an item [Complete: telephone number and/or email address and/or contact page] to notify him of the return. By doing this you enable the Seller to identify and attribute the products as quickly as possible.
Customers are asked to send the goods back to the Seller in a stamped package and to retain the proof of posting. On request, the Seller shall refund the Customer beforehand for the cost of posting, if this is not to be borne by the purchaser himself.
Customers are asked to avoid damaging or soiling goods. As far as possible, goods should be returned to the Seller in the original packaging including all accessories. If the purchaser no longer has the original packaging, other suitable packaging should be used to ensure adequate protection from damage in transit and to avoid possible claims for damages, where damage has arisen as a result of unsuitable packaging.