„Der Sound des Kärnan“ is a wonderful example of IMAscore’s orchestral compositions for theme parks. Written for Hansa-Park’s outstanding rollercoaster “Der Schwur des Kärnan”, a heavily themed 73 meters high and 127 k/h fast hyper coaster by Gerstlauer, the soundtrack scores the ride experience in a rousingly emotional way.
The 20 minutes long KÄRNAN symphony was recorded by the Budapest Film Music Orchestra and Choir. The more than 35 minutes long CD ends with a medley of the music of the Kungstorget, the courtyard in front of the impressive tower of KÄRNAN.
- Königlicher Empfang – Royal Reception
- Uralte Wege – Ancient Paths
- Öffnet Die Tore – Open The Gates
- Der Bann – The Spell
- Unbezwingbar – Invincible
- Bonustrack: Kungstorget Medley